5..4...3...2...1... Happy New Years!!!

I don't know about you all, but I am so looking forward to the New Year!


A new beginning for all things, a time for wiping the slate clean, of letting go of loves lost, reflecting on the year blessings of support and finding my independence. After all I am my mother's child, you have grit she would tell me, you are stronger than you think! Thanks mom...you were right...

As I look back in reflection I feel blessed for where I stand in this moment! Stronger, healthier and ready to take on a new year! I can't wait to begin an exciting new year with family and friends, with many good things to come!

My New Years resolution...improve self: become more organized, be more independent, perhaps take a trip, reflect more....say less! I'm sure this list will grow but hopefully I accomplish all that I have resolved for!

What are your New Years Resolutions? What do you say we keep them together!


Glory to God in highest heaven,
Who unto man His Son hath given;
While angels sing with tender mirth,
A glad new year to all the earth.
~Martin Luther



No comments:

Post a Comment