Ready...Set...Knit!

When my sister first came to me with the idea of starting up a hobby never in my wildest dreams would I have imaged knitting would be her first suggestion! "Come on", she says..."it would be a great hobby! It's relaxing, exciting, crafty and rewarding! I promise once you try it you'll love it!"

Now I admit the thought of knitting provoked fears of comparisons to tiny grandma's in rocking chairs...little balls of yarn at their feet...blankets on their laps. Boy have things changed! There's a million different types of fibers and gorgeous colors...oh the colors!! I was overwhelmed and in LOVE!


OK I'll give it a shot I said, but don't expect me to be knitting sweaters anytime soon. I could never be that good. 6 Months later and I'm almost finished with my first cardigan! I'm excited and love the top down construction and LOVE the Plymouth Baby Alpaco Ampato I've chosen for the project!

No comments:

Post a Comment