Happily Ever After

One year ago, I watched Mr. and Mrs. Webster say I do! What an amazingly special day it was!

Tracy and Jim it was an honor to stand beside both of you as you joined hands as one. Congratulations on your first year of marital bliss!

Remember as you take each other’s hand each day that love is what makes the ride worthwhile. If there is such a thing as a good marriage, it is because it resembles friendship rather than love alone.  It is my greatest wish for the two of you that through the years this love for each other will so deepen and grow.

Never be too old to hold hands, always remembering to say "I love you" at least once a day and never go to sleep angry as they say. I pray you both take each day and cherish your time together. Let your faith guide your lives with a measure of God's grace, this is what keeps love strong.

May all the precious moments that set this day apart, stay with you long after as keepsakes of the heart....and often through the future may you relive in thought, the very many pleasures this happy day has brought! Congratulations to my two favorite siblings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment