Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween everybody!! We hope you all have a very safe and scary evening ahead! We are going to be passing out candy to the wee-ones and enjoying all the costumes that come by the house!! I am still slacking in the costume department and will be making it up as I go! We can't have all these fantastic costumes come by without a properly dressed door keeper! I'm thinking something with whiskers at this late hour...ack...I know! LOL


I've seen a lot of cute Halloween knits over the weekend! I'm loving all these knitted costumes I'm seeing everyone put together! Check out this website that has a collection on display!! How adorable are these little ones! Nom Nom Nom!! Just want to eat em' all up! Precious!!  

Website Found Here
Happy Halloween!! Stay Safe and SCARY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment